Patria Logo PNG Vector

Patria logo png vector and icon in PNG, AI formats.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Patria Logo PNG Vector
Sponsored Links
  • Information:Patria Plc is a Finnish public limited company focusing on the defense, security and aviation sectors. As of 2016, 49.9 percent of Patria has belonged to the Norwegian industrial group Kongsberg Defense & Aerospace, and the remaining 50.1 percent is owned by the Finnish state.
  • Website:patriagroup.com
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Pin it
  • Type:Brand
  • Format:AI
  • Software:Adobe Illustrator
8 Times Downloaded
Premium Logos
Related Logos
patria amada brasil governo federal Logo PNG Vector
Pátria amada BRASIL - Governo Federal Logo PNG Vector
Helvetia Patria Logo PNG Vector
Pátria Amada Brasil Logo PNG Vector
ai, eps
Pátria Designers Publicidade e Propaganda Logo PNG Vector
Get Started Now With Shutterstock